Share/Bookmark

Hi!...To all your reader out there...

Hi!...To all your reader out there...

Thank you for coming to my blog about my home in Terengganu . This last few year i was busy with my life and my first degree examination at UNITAR

and I was rely shocked that the website have reached about to 14k visitor....

there were only 358 visit when i left my blog and other site for my study in late 2006..after 2 year i was shocked to see the number and figure of 14 Thousand people visiting my site..that when i log on account to check my web this past few weeks...


For that i thank you all ...

i have went back to Terengganu during this 2008 Chinese New Year..and i really need to congrats to Idris Jusoh (YAB Datuk Haji) for the develompent that he had bring to Terengganu in two year..it really change much

it very hard for me two explain about the changes so here a an interesting post by Jed Yoong who is an independent journalist, whose articles have been published in Asia Sentinel, Malaysiakini, New Straits Times, The Star and Brunei Time about my Home town..

i will be back for the election...this 7 for the 8 Mac 2008..General election.. You hhave my Yote Mr YB.. .Kudos To Idris Jusoh for his far sight...and achievement..and Terengganu!!! Maju Sokmo..!!


I will try to update all those post that had been publish here..as some are two year out dated ..but still can be a general guide.....may be i just keep everything under a title..and made a new post of all the place and all this can be left as an archived of Terengganu Tw0 year ago... hehe

1 comments:

Hi!i juts read your post..i had been to terengganu..and i like the place at Tasik Kenyir.. it was prety sight and very love ly..i do hope that u can write more on Tasik Kenyir as it would be waste if this WOnderful place are not share wiuth every one...and the Chemerong Waterfall such a stunning sight...

Thank.. I be coming back on my holiday
,..George, Vancouver

 
Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...